- Products are randomly packed includes every part of the fish except the fish head. / 产品随机包装包含鱼的整个部位除了鱼头。
- Please keep it into the freezer upon receiving to maintain the freshness of your order. / 请将收到的海鲜马上放入冷冻库以保持新鲜 。
1. Premium salmon from Norway
2. Blast quick-frozen upon harvest to retain freshness
3. To guarantee natural freshness and longer shelf life, each salmon portion has been individually
4. This is a salmon steak.
The difference between the portion cut or steak and the fish fillet is the cut. If the flesh of the fish is cut whole to separate it from the bone, then, you have a fillet.
If the fish is cut cross-wise, cutting through the bone, the resulting cut is a fish steak or portion cut.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 21-26 mins
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Remove all packaging. Brush fillets on both sides with a little olive oil. Add 1 tablespoon of water and loosely wrap in kitchen foil. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 21-26 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen.
Remove all packaging.
Place fillets on a microwaveable plate and cover.
To improve succulence during cooking add one tablespoon of water before covering and cooking.
Cook on full power for 4 minutes (800W) or 3 1/2 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Remove all packaging. Place fillets on kitchen foil in the base of the grill pan and brushed both sides with a little olive oil. Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 18 minutes. Turn once halfway during cooking. Time: 18 mins, Temp: Medium
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
2 kg of Salmon steak - around 9-10 pieces (each piece +- 220gm)